Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Life's lessons

I'm here, just trying to grow up.I'm getting used to hard work, and it's never enough;I'm trying to use my brain more and it's painful!I'm trying to be a good mother on the fast track, and it's tricky!I'm trying to forget about talking about the hard moments to my dear ones and it seems impossible!But it's hard to say how happy I feel inside myself for trying to be efficient.

I love these days of my life; Life has shown me to wait for a great releif just after the darkest moments.It's the treasure of being alive : to put yourself at the middle of puzzles and wait for the magical solutions.Although,it's not an easy wait...

4 comments:

me said...

azizam,
Indeed,I can't imagin the time that you weren't grown up! You always make rational and wise decisions and you should really be a roll model for this. I'm so so happy that you r enjoying your life in this great way vividly and energetically. Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm and initiatives with us; however that's totally ok if you sometimes feel tired or even depressed. It is a part of being a human and that's why I like about it: ups and downs. To me being in the steady state equals to death!
mojim ke asoodegieh ma adame mast

Anonymous said...

khoshgele man ,madare khob bodan bish az ine ke tu hamey mogheiathat o zendegie jamkardato baray ayandey parsa kenar guzashti?va midoni ke ghame jodae az jaha o afradi ke dosteshon dari azaret mide o dar ayande ham ghame dorie pesaret? az khodguzashtegie ye madar bish az in mitone bashe?parsa khodesh ye rozi behet mige ,shayad bavar kuni. az hame chi lezzat bebar , mojeze ham ba khandidane tu be moshkelat o tekye kardan be KHUDAVAND etefagh miofte, mesle raftanet mesle pesaret mesle kheili chiza ke khodet shahedeshon bodi .doooooset darim o be omide shad o razi bodane tu o mahmood o asalet va hemayate ON YEKTAY MEHRABON AZATON zendehim. mibosimeton.

Anonymous said...

Magic comes from inside, You just have to let it go!

Saeed said...

Dear dearest,
Every time when I read your spectacular blog, my tears roll down unintentionally.
what you write is fantastic, eye-catching and in one word masterpiece.

I LOVE YOU