Saturday, November 10, 2007

Just arrived!

Here is going to be a special place for me, since I'm going to share my feelings, perceptions and thoughts with my dearest ones, during these years of being far from home.Everything is just started from yesterday , when we ( me, mahmoud and Parsa) arrived to San Francisco, the city , I dreamed to come to, from years ago.I prefer to write in Farsi, which is the language of my feelings, but I have some problems with the font currently.So please expect to see the posts both in English and persian. I'll come back soon.

6 comments:

Ali Besharatian said...

Welcome to the USA! :)
and...
Welcome to Blog-spot! ;)
Hope to see your interesting posts in the near future...

Zoya Zarafshan said...

Dearest Sara,

You took me back to many years ago. to the most beautiful years of each person, to those pure, nice and memorable days of childhood, days we went to school, sat in the same class and wrote and learned together, sometimes I really miss those days....I am happy to find you again after so mny years, love you, your Zoya

Seeker said...

My lovely Zoya, so happy to hear from you.I need you in these strange days. keep in touch

Unknown said...

I am happy that you invite me to visit your web log, be strong and enjoy each and every moment of your life.
Kisses

Unknown said...

Sallam!

Unknown said...

Dear dearest,

I am not sure how to begin, but let me start by saying that it took me by surprise to see your spectacular, stunning, amazing, magnificent, and in one word, fabulous blog. Dear Sara, now that I look back, the gap seems more than impassible, the gulf that only your words can make a little bit closer. To tell you the truth, I have mixed feeling, on the one hand I can not say how happy I am to see your dreams are fulfilled, on the other hand I can not express how sad I am to know that I am deprived of seeing you are stepping up the social ladder. Yeah, no to be worried, I am sure this will not take more than a few month as I will be on my way there. In no time I will see you who is my best forever.