Thursday, November 15, 2007

San Francisco: As beautiful as you have heard




Before coming, I heard that SF is among the only cities in US which has characteristic style, and now I figure out it's true.If I want to upload beautiful photos for the blog, I should take photos of all of the houses which have fantastic architectures and are carefuly decorated with flower boxes.As the city expects thanksgiving holidays, you can find pumpkins in different sizes in front of each house;even behind the windows of some houses you may see paintings of the kids wich say:happy halloween! I'm waiting to see what is Halloween that we have heard a lot and don't know about!When there is a ceremony which we don't have in Iran, it seems interesting, but of course, it might be hard to celebrate an Iranian ocasion here alone!


This is a photo of Fishermen's Wharf while we were boarding old historical ships and after that Parsa had his delicious famous Ghirardeli ice cream there.I'm excited that Parsa is experiencing his first events mostly here : first board on ship, first ice cream, first bus riding, ...I can't wait to see he's walking, it's going to be late, hurry up my son!

1 comment:

Seeker said...

By searching the wickipedia I got that Halloween has been on Oct 31st.So, what are those pumpkins for?can somebody help please!!?