Thursday, December 27, 2007

I was thinking...

Yesterday I was thinking: last year at these days, my mind was just filled with one issue: Parsa's little surgery (that all the boys pass ,at least in Iran!)! oh.. there were also some other important issues: How many times did he asked for milk today? When was his last colic attack? How many times did he wake up during the night? Is everything ok? Does he feel cold in his room? Am I a good mother?...........

and now..!!!!!!!!!! where am I standing now? and what are my concerns right now?!!!

P.S: All of you who are expecting your babies, will feel like me just in a year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but how many of them can act as well as you did? you know my answer my beloved,beautiful girl: NONE.
parsa will always be thankfulfor having such devotee parents.
I miss you mylove