Sunday, December 9, 2007

We are too busy.why?

During this special period of my life, I'm thinking about many things.I'm trying to feel the moments deeply, and figure out how my life is being affected by the changes around me.

Sometimes, I need an ear to hear, specially a friend's one! I try to feel sorry about missing them here;but suddenly I remember that even in Iran I was almost missing them!
It was enough just to think about them one by one and imagine how busy they are! some with the baby, some with job, some with householding, some with classes, some with cooking!, and some with nothing!but it's a routine to say: oh...sorry I was too busy to call you!

Honestly, I was really annoyed, and then hurt, and finally there were many times that I was really dissapointed.

(Maybe, there are some friends who have the same feeling about me, and that could be true!)

The only positive side of the issue for me is that most of the time I don't feel too homesick!the days of loneliness have made me strong!

Anyways, I just wanted to triger a re-think about how we manage our days of lives, with/without thinking about the priorities,with/without thinking about our decision of how to live and considering how it can affect everyone's life.

Feeling indifferent about our environment is becoming a part of us.Let's resist it.

2 comments:

mina said...

pretending to be too busy, we want not to think about how we can make a difference, because it is so hard to face ourselves , or maybe we donnot know how we should start.my dearest, noone can force the others to understand , . dont be sad and disappointed , if you actully need s.th or s.one , GOD will send you very soon . you have experinced it . we love you and miss you sweet sara, you are never alone, you have a great heart full of love to all. kiss you my beloved daughter.

me said...

my dearest dearest sara
as usual you are always thinking about our situation in the world due to your open mind and your enthusiasm for knowing the philosophy of life. Azizam I would tell you that: you were always keeping busy in Iran, however I knew you would be there for me if I needed you.
tons of kisses and hugs for you and parsa joonam