Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A piece of paper I'll need in future

During the last weeks before leaving Iran, I had a hard time challenging with myself.I was questioning everything, and I'd lost my confidence about our decision. In one of the darkest days, my mother gave me a piece of paper she chose from an old calendar for me.It meant a world to me at that time, specially because she gave it to me while she was extremely worried about our travel, and I hadn't seen her this sad before.

Now, I look at it everyday before leaving home.Here it comes:


One day Parsa will ask me: why did we come here? and, I will need this piece of paper for reasoning.

Thank you Maman, for always knowing what I need before myself.

2 comments:

Seeker said...

Sorry about the pic. quality,the last sentence is: Roodkhaneh az inkeh ma ra raha konad, shadman khahad gasht.

mina said...

I am proud of you my dear , lovely indefatigable daugther who despite of her own difficulties and working hard, is happy with her lab as she was in her childhood with her books and enjoy it. you will reach to what you want and your little family also will be proud of you. thanks GOD for having you and also for having the man who supports you my dear mahmood.I wish to see all of you soon.